The Healthy Young People Empowerment (HYPE) Project and Eat Smart Move More South Carolina will host the 5th Annual Youth Summit: #beyondthehashtag on July 15 at South Carolina State University in Orangeburg.
The Healthy Young People Empowerment (HYPE) Project team in York County took part in a walking field trip through downtown Clover in June to evaluate the safety and accessibility of the sidewalks and crosswalks in their community.
Attention HYPE Team Members: You could win a VISA gift card!
- Hub City Farmer’s Market is making strides with SNAP and Healthy Bucks
- 10-Year Anniversary Spotlight: Lynn Dabney Hammond
- Laura Long
- Application Deadline Extended! EnhanceFitness Program Funding Available
- New Rankings Show Healthiest and Least Healthy Counties in South Carolina
- Jeff Murrie
- Obesity Summit Gets a New Name
- 10th Anniversary Spotlight: Lee Pearson, MS, DrPH
- Youth Summit Coming in July to SC State University; Targeting More Youth
- Farmers Market to get new home in Camden
- Building Healthy, Inclusive Communities in South Carolina Part I
- SC DHEC Funding Opportunity
- Small Businesses, Local Economies Reap the Benefits of Active Communities
- Save the Date
- School Grants for Healthy Kids