The Healthy Young People Empowerment (HYPE) Project team in York County took part in a walking field trip through downtown Clover in June to evaluate the safety and accessibility of the sidewalks and crosswalks in their community.
Attention HYPE Team Members: You could win a VISA gift card!
Former NFL star and Camden native Vonnie Holliday addressed more than 80 HYPE Project youth and adult advisors last month at the 4th Annual Healthy Young People Empowerment (HYPE) Project Youth Summit in West Columbia.
- Johns Island Farmers Market Move to Charleston Collegiete Campus
- Join the SC Schools Network
- 2016 Annual Report
- Action For Healthy Kids Grants for Schools
- Dominion Resources to provide $1 million in environmental grants in 2017
- EVIDENCE ACADEMY FOR BEST PRACTICES FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT IN PRIMARY CARE
- Connecting Health & Planning in South Carolina Communities
- USDA Announces Retailer Volunteers for SNAP Online Purchasing Pilot
- USDA extends deadline for schools to meet second sodium reduction targets
- Katie’s Krops Accepting Applications for Youth Garden Grants
- Changes coming to SC Obesity Summit
- Exciting Community Health Plans Growing and in Motion in Laurens County
- Duke Endowment: Healthy People, Healthy Carolinas Grant Opportunity
- Call for Team Applications to 2017 Walkability Action Institute Now Open
- New Study Shows More Children Are Walking to School