Ticket Costs and Deadlines
Speakers and Planning Committee
All online registrations require a credit card purchase. Please note that PayPal does not accept government-issued credit cards. In this case, you must complete a hard copy registration and submit it, along with your check or purchase order, via US Mail. Individuals who want to pay by check must also complete a hard copy registration and submit it, along with your check, via US Mail by the registration deadlines listed below.
Eat Smart Move More South Carolina wants the 2018 Leadership Summit for Healthy Communities to reflect the perspectives of a wide range of people, communities, and nonprofits. If the cost of the conference presents a barrier to attending, we have a limited number of scholarships available.
Scholarships are available on a first-come, first-served basis as long as funds are available. Scholarship recipients will be able to register for the conference at the discounted scholarship rate of $50 (compared to the Early Bird rate of $170 and the Regular rate of $190). Scholarships are open to attendees who are staff, volunteers, or board members of a nonprofit, community-based organization, or community coalition.
- August 31: Scholarship applications are due.
- September 14 or Two weeks after receiving the scholarship registration coupon code: Deadline to register for the Summit using a scholarship coupon code.
Process for Requesting a Scholarship
- Request a scholarship by filling out the form below. Application deadline is August 31.
- Applications will be reviewed on a regular basis and a decision communicated as soon as possible.
- If you meet the criteria and scholarships are available, you will receive an email notification with a custom coupon code allowing you to register for the conference at the discounted rate of $50.
- After receiving the scholarship registration coupon code, you must register for the Summit within two weeks or by September 14 — whichever comes first. If you do not register by this date, we reserve the right to rescind your scholarship offer and provide your scholarship code to someone another qualified applicant.
Remember: You are not registered for the Summit until you complete the registration form and pay the discounted registration fee.