Want to become the next Eat Smart, More More Chapter?
Becoming a chapter is simple and rewarding. Many of our chapter were formed through established community groups with common goals, who wanted to use their resources to make a bigger impact on their community. By joining together under the Eat Smart, Move More name, these community groups make an even bigger impact by establishing a brand that community leaders and residents recognize as the go to obesity prevention organization.
How to Become an Eat Smart, Move More Chapter
- Contact Eat Smart, Move More SC.
- Set up an informational meeting with interested local stakeholders. At this meeting, a Community Coordinator presents on Eat Smart, Move More SC and provides an informational sheet to be completed by the potential local chapter.
- Return the completed information and chapter request to Eat Smart, Move More South Carolina.
- A Brand Licensing Agreement will be sent to the local contact for their signature. Mail the signed agreement back to Eat Smart, Move More South Carolina.
- The local chapter logo is developed and all versions are emailed to the local contact, along with the logo usage guide.
- Attend the website training, develop your local website, and keep it updated with local news, media, events, success stories.
- Attend a Eat Smart, Move More forum training.
- The local contact list will be provided to Eat Smart, Move More South Carolina to incorporate the local members into the statewide database.