Adults living with disabilities are three times more likely to have heart disease, diabetes, or cancer, and are more likely to smoke, be obese, and be inactive.
SNAP incentives are increasing access to fresh fruits and vegetables and supporting local farmers.
The Kershaw County Farmers Market (KCFM) will be moving again –for what is hoped to be the last time — to a new permanent location in downtown Camden.
- Johns Island Farmers Market Move to Charleston Collegiete Campus
- USDA extends deadline for schools to meet second sodium reduction targets
- Exciting Community Health Plans Growing and in Motion in Laurens County
- Where are the healthiest schools in the state?
- T.E. Mabry Middle School: Embracing physical and social growth for success
- Anderson dog park becomes focal point of new community green space
- Union County coalition encourages healthy eating and active living
- Pacolet Mayor is focusing on access to healthy eating, active living resources
- In Cherokee County, squeaky shoes are a sign of progress
- Johns Island Farmers Market to implement government food program
- Miss the Healthy Vending 101 webinar?
- Mary Black Foundation Announces Schools Chosen for Initiative
- Laurens School District 56: Embracing Healthy Meals
- Bamberg-Ehrhardt: Working Together as a Community
- New Resource: Breaking Physical Activity Barriers Through Open Community Use