- This event has passed.
Program vs. PSE (Part II): A Two-Part Webinar Series
May 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
A huge source of encouragement in the work of community change is hearing what other communities are doing around the state to increase access to healthy foods and places to be active and learning from each other. In this follow up to part one of the PSE vs. Program Webinar series, attendees will hear from two different presenters who will share real-world examples of both PSE and programmatic interventions and the outcomes of both. Dr. Julian Reed from Furman University will discuss his work in school interventions with the program Walkabouts as well as the research he has done on the Swamp Rabbit Trail in Greenville. In addition, you will hear from Sarah King of Clemson University Youth Learning Institute on their work in communities around the state both through programs and PSE.
- Attendees will hear about local examples of both programmatic and PSE interventions
- Attendees will learn about the value of each type of intervention
- Dr. Julian Reed from Furman University
- Sarah King from Clemson University Youth Learning Institute
- Moderated by Kelsey Allen of Eat Smart Move More South Carolina