City of Columbia employees and visitors will have access to healthier food choices.
PE should be included in SC’s Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) Consolidated State Plan — a plan that ensures all students receive a “well-rounded” education.
Only one-fourth of kids and teens are getting enough physical activity, according to a recent study; and physical activity is not just a necessity for a healthy body; it can contribute to a healthy mind.
- 10th Anniversary Spotlight: Lee Pearson, MS, DrPH
- Youth Summit Coming in July to SC State University; Targeting More Youth
- Farmers Market to get new home in Camden
- Building Healthy, Inclusive Communities in South Carolina Part I
- EnhanceFitness Program Funding Available
- SC DHEC Funding Opportunity
- Small Businesses, Local Economies Reap the Benefits of Active Communities
- Save the Date
- School Grants for Healthy Kids
- New Community Grant Opportunity: United Fresh Start Foundation
- 2017 Marks ESMMSC 10-Year Anniversary
- Columbia City Council Adopts Comprehensive Vending Food Service Policy
- Kaplan, Allen Join ESMMSC Staff
- Johns Island Farmers Market Move to Charleston Collegiete Campus
- Join the SC Schools Network